Here at innervisions School of Clinical Hypnosis we are committed to quality training in a safe, mature and friendly environment. In order to maintain our commitment, we recently updated our classroom health and safety policy as follows.
• We will maintain our duty of care and strictly adhere to any current government guidelines.
• We will ensure the environment provided has been risk assessed in response to the COVID-19 infection government guidelines.
• We will provide Masks to those who request them and sanitiser will be made available to all our students.
• We will ensure safe distancing is maintained at all times.
• Innervisions staff will be dressed accordingly with safety guidelines.
• We will adhere to the policies and procedures required by each venue
• We will inform you if we are advised of anyone showing symptoms and testing positive within the class group. This will mean you will all need to follow the current government self-isolation guidelines.
• In the event of an outbreak resulting in lockdown and/or hotel closure we have a tried and tested training method via Zoom, which maintains the GHR General Hypnotherapy Standards council requirements and we will use for course continuation until restrictions are lifted.
• In accordance with government guidelines, masks can be removed during class as long as safe distance is maintained. Masks must be replaced during any movement in or around class.
2. COVID – 19 – You the Attendee:
• Follow all government guidelines that are set out in the venue.
• If you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19, advise us ASAP and do not attend the weekend. Follow government self-isolation guidelines.
• In the event of you showing symptoms, you will be asked to leave immediately and therefore we will need next of kin contact details providing in advance.
• Wash and then sanitise your hands as soon as you enter the venue. Further sanitiser will be available at the entrance of the classroom.
• Wear any safety equipment as per Government guidelines. Upon advanced request we will provide face masks
• Bring only minimal essential items with you and place outer clothing, coats etc. on the back of your chair
• Regularly wash and sanitise your hands throughout the class.
• Failure to follow these expectations and the government guidelines, could result in you being asked to leave the course.